We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with over 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win in 2018 - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report. An award that we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our people-oriented culture. Our employee retention rate in Singapore averages more than 75% - one of the highest in the industry.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, Alipay, DHL, NetApp, Plantronics, Red Hat, Rolls Royce, Stripe, Xero and Zebra Technologies, to name a few.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking to hire a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant with deep experience working with B2B clients in the Corporate and Technology space.
You will be responsible for leading and managing Integrated Marketing campaigns spanning PR, content, digital and social.
You will possess a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also have solid experience in the commercial aspects of client management.
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, curious, and jump into anything with both feet. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications. We also have some fun perks to boot – duvet days, Get A Life Day, above-average annual leave allowance and secondments, to name a few.
Who Should Apply?
- You have at least 8 years of agency/in-house experience in communications consulting for Corporate and Technology brands
- You have public relations in your DNA, content skills at the centre of your consulting toolkit, and possess the ability to flex into social and digital
- You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, empower and lead teams to consistently excel clients’ expectations
- You have a proven record in achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels
- You embrace the philosophy that Leaders Eat Last
- Provide client consultancy and account leadership
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of integrated communications campaigns using both traditional and social/digital tools
- Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with Clients in order to support new business efforts
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please apply to us with your CV and a Cover Letter and examples of your work (if any), together with salary expectations. Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.