We are Text100 London.
Welcome to the agency where creative is crucial — not a condiment — and friendships flourish alongside careers. We've simplified complexity, shaped reputations and sparked movements for some of the world’s biggest brands — brands such as Pizza Hut, M&S, Microsoft, Skype, RedBull, Coca-Cola, Primark, Vodafone and SunTrust.
We are now looking for a creative, collaborative and passionate Presentation Designer with exceptional PowerPoint skills and artistic ability to join our growing creative team. We’re a fully-integrated agency and our new studio in Holborn is always busy, so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet as you jump from one project to the next. From playing a key role in rebranding projects and bringing great ideas to life, to crafting pitch-winning presentations — this ain’t no tidy-up job. But you won’t be alone.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced in developing pitch-winning presentations
- A master of PowerPoint and an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Additional presentation software and GIF animation a real bonus
- Ability to craft a diamond presentation from the rough, with a portfolio to prove it
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear, concise, on-brand message
- Proficiency in collaboratively bringing ideas to life through creative visuals and mock ups
- Ability to interpret and willingness to challenge a brief, thinking about the needs of the client
- Someone with excellent typographic skills and infinite consistency
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced working environment
Text100 has a uniquely collaborative culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world (over 600 brilliant people in 20 offices), unified by a shared set of values and common goals. This partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients allows for a global flow of creative ideas, that span seamlessly and consistently in every market. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and we’re always on the look-out for fresh-thinkers to join our global team. As a global organisation doing the most inspiring work for the world’s most important companies, we pride ourselves on a diverse and inclusive workforce. Text100 welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and abilities – if you’re qualified for the role, you’ll be readily considered for it. Should you be invited to interview and require any reasonable adjustments to attend, please let us know in advance.