We are Text100 London.
Welcome to the agency where Creative is crucial — not a condiment — and friendships flourish alongside careers.
We’re looking for a creative, collaborative and passionate mid/senior designer to augment our growing creative team.
We’ve simplified complexity, shaped reputations and sparked movements for some of the world’s biggest brands — brands such as Microsoft, Skype, RedBull, TUI, Primark, Vodafone and SunTrust.
We’re a fully-integrated agency and our new studio in Holborn is always busy, so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet as you jump from one project to the next. From building a new brand and developing campaign strategies, to storyboarding a film and designing a website — you’ll be hands-on all the way. But you won’t be alone.
Text100 has a uniquely collaborative culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world (over 800 brilliant people in 20 offices), unified by a shared set of values and common goals. This partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients allows for a global flow of creative ideas, that span seamlessly and consistently in every market. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and we’re always on the look-out for fresh-thinkers to join our global team. And that’s where you come in.
Text100 designers find creative answers to clients’ problems and bring them to life in ways that fire imaginations, disrupt markets and make the message matter. We’re not into pigeon-holing. Our designers collaborate with all areas of the business and are responsible for crafting ideas backed up by serious strategy and rigorous rationale and making them a reality.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in working on projects from concept to final delivery, with a portfolio to prove it.
- An excellent creative and strategic thinker, with the skills to communicate and pitch your ideas intelligently and concisely to peers, seniors and clients.
- Proven ability in developing compelling campaign strategies and tactics, grounded on robust rationale and insight.
- Someone who thinks about the needs of the client, rather than just fulfilling a brief.
- Someone with excellent typographic skills and who can spot a misplaced pixel from 20 paces.
- A master of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Someone with a solid understanding of exporting artwork for print, web and film.
- At least 5 years’ agency experience.
- Able to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Aware of trends in design and technology, with one eye on the next big thing.
- Able to supervise and inspire junior members of our growing team.
To apply for this role, send your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to via this portal or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Text100 welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and abilities – if you’re qualified for the role, you’ll be readily considered for it. Should you be invited to interview and require any reasonable adjustments to attend, please let us know in advance. Good luck! Closing Date for Applications is Sunday, 8th April 2018. *Direct Applicants Only*