We’re wired differently.
We are Text100, a global marketing communications agency with a proud heritage in tech. We do the most inspiring work for the world’s most important brands and for 35 years we’ve been helping disrupters open up existing markets and the disrupted navigate new ones – brands such as Microsoft, Red Bull, Skype, Vodafone, Coca-Cola and SunTrust. Are you always searching for a better, more creative way to solve a problem? Then keep reading.
As a Consultant with Text100’s PR team, you’ll be pivotal in the day-to-day running of activity on the clients you’re assigned to, with a focus on campaign execution and implementation. A master of communication, you’ll collaborate with colleagues in different displines, learn from super talented colleagues, and ensure the timely delivery of work that you’re proud to put your name to.
Do you have what it takes? At a Consultant, we would expect you to consistently:
- Ask questions and be inquisitive about the clients and the work we do – ultimately have a growth mindset
- Have great knowledge of what’s new and innovative in the marketing, in the client sector and the world in general
- Be resilient and learn from successes and as well as mistakes
- Take ownership for the tasks you’re designated; and those that you are just interested in knowing more about
- Be aware of the value you add and how to continually produce great work
- Be passionate, collaborative and professional, and you’ll fit right in
No two days are the same at Text100, but you will be:
- Drafting press releases and content for a variety of media
- Pitching to local, regional and national media as well as learn the specialists within the client sector
- Identifying influencers and finding ways to work with them to build campaigns
- Providing new ideas and looking for proactive client opportunities
- Creating, interpreting and drawing insights from client data
Now, grab a pen and tick off what you identify with:
- I have 1-3 years' Tech PR experience
- I love finding creative solutions to tricky challenges
- I pay attention to the details and stay focused; nothing falls through the cracks under my watch
- I don’t get flustered easily. I’m cooler than a penguin’s cucumber
- I think on my feet, I’m agile and up for learning new things
- I'm resilient. Ain’t nothing gonna break my stride
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Unlimited holiday allowance. Yep, you read right
- Private Health Cover
- Flexible Benefits Allowance of £1000 per annum
- Flexible Working. Make work, work around you
- Free bar and cheese broad on Thursdays (mmm, cheese)
- A culture that encourages personal cross-disciplinary development
To apply for this role, submit your CV and/or Portfolio below with a brief cover note expressing your interest. As a global organisation doing the most inspiring work for the world’s most important companies, we pride ourselves on a diverse and inclusive workforce. Text100 welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and abilities – if you’re qualified for the role, you’ll be readily considered for it. Should you be invited to interview and require any reasonable adjustments to attend, please let us know in advance. Good luck! *Direct Applicants Only*