We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the the SABRE Awards. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
About Text100 Internship Program
Text100 Malaysia’s internship programme is intended to help students, recent college grads, and entry level candidates launch their career in the PR field whilst providing an introduction to agency life.
While strong writing, a professional presence and creativity are important, the best candidates are those who are eager to learn, enthusiastic and willing to take on challenging tasks. We want all interns to directly participate in client work and develop skills to help launch their careers.
- Supports the implementation of both traditional media and social media campaigns (ie. support with media calls, reports, research, etc).
- Support teams by doing research / sharing insights for specific client campaigns.
- Contributes toward new business pitches and internal brainstorms.
- Assist team members to prep for media events and be on-site to support team members during media events.
- Serve as a competent contact for all front of house queries.
- Manage your time efficiently in relation to work assigned to you.
- Prioritizes tasks, update your manager and team on your progress and completion of tasks assigned to you.
- Inform your manager of workload and liaises effectively with members of your team.
Based on all the above job description and responsibilities, all interns will be given proper guidance on how to execute their task throughout their internship period. To apply, please send us your resume via email to Yvonne.email@example.com