We are Text100. We do things differently because that’s who we are. We are a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 of the world’s most exciting business in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to make words matter to help brands succeed.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. Under the SABRE APAC Awards, we have also won the Diamond and Gold for IBM Outthink Melanoma campaign, and CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE in Global Social Media Platforms for Find Your Sewmate Campaign.
For the Asia Pacific Excellence Award under the Australia and Zealandia category, we have won for The IOT Group campaign. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
We are on the lookout for a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant to join our Sydney team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering tech, property and lifestyle, you will be responsible for implementing traditional media, social media and digital campaigns.
Our team in Sydney works on some of the world’s biggest brands including NetSuite, Acer, Oracle and Plantronics to name a few.
Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations and social media management experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Aptitude for visual communications, and design skills are a plus;
- Actively engaged in social media communities.
- Supports the implementation of integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional, social, paid and owned media;
- Provides insight into key trends in client industries and helps to create story ideas that generate coverage and engagement;
- Develops content assets such as blog posts, press releases, media pitches, social media content, infographics, GIFs and videos;
- Proactively attends industry events to learn about latest trends and shares with the team.
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work (if any) to Zan.Huang@text100.com.cn. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.