We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. We are very proud of our work and our culture. Some of the awards we’ve won in Singapore include: Integrated Marketing Agency of the Year finalist by Marketing Interactive, Best Use of LinkedIn in Asia Pacific by SABRE Awards, PR Agency of the Year, Silver by Marketing Magazine.
An internship entry-level Public Relations/Marketing Communications position. The individual will be responsible for supporting the implementation of regional and local campaigns, as well as value-add to the company’s operations
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date press lists of journalists and influencers
- Tracks competitive and industry information and compiles results in the form of reports
- Proactive tracks media opportunities for clients including editorial calendars, award programmes and speaking opportunities
- Supports account teams in content development, including but not limited to research and email communications
- Participates in brainstorms for new account pitches and project ideas
- Social media and community management
- Efficient time management while achieving performance objectives
- Partying along with our squad of young, energetic communications professionals!
- Diploma, undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Actively communicates via social media platforms
- Interest in and flair for writing
- Familiar with image editing tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop)
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Based on all the above job description and responsibilities, all interns will be given proper guidance on how to execute their task throughout their internship period. To apply, please send us your resume via email to Yvonne.email@example.com