We are Text100. We do things differently because that’s who we are. We are a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 of the world’s most exciting business in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to make words matter to help brands succeed.
We are on the lookout for a fast learning, adaptable, intelligent and entrepreneurial Junior Consultant to join our Sydney team in Surry Hills. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering technology, lifestyle and various industries, you will be responsible for implementing traditional media, social media, digital PR and marketing campaigns. You will have strong organisational skills, brilliant attention to detail and a hunger to learn from the industry’s best.
At Text100 Sydney, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world's elite brands, including TEDx, Sydney Festival, IBM, Acer, the Australian Graduate School of Management, DHL and Trend Micro, among others. We help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. The people who succeed at Text100 are fun, self-motivated, ambitious, challenge the norm and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
You will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and an annual leave allowance higher than the Australian legislated four weeks.
- Support the implementation of integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional, social, paid and owned media;
- Provide insight into key trends in client industries and help to create story ideas that generate coverage and engagement;
- Develop content assets such as blog posts, press releases, media pitches, social media content, infographics, GIFs and videos;
- Proactively attend industry events to learn about latest trends and shares with the team.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business, Law or Journalism
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good time management skills
- Aptitude for visual communications, and design skills are a plus
- Actively engaged in social media communities
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident, tenacious with a can-do attitude
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task and can work independently and as a team
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV and a Cover Letter together with salary expectations to Yvonne.Zhang@text100.com.sg