Public Relations Account Director – San Francisco
We are Text100. We are a true global team and share a passion for storytelling. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. We’re not for the faint-hearted but if you’re prepared to be bold and take risks, the rewards are limitless.
Text100 has a uniquely connected culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world, unified by a shared set of values and common goals. It’s through this collaborative partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients that allows for a global flow of creative ideas executed seamlessly and consistently in every market. We believe work and play are not mutually exclusive. We build lasting friendships at work, and take time to give back to our local communities.
Responsible for management and delivery on a key part of the overall business plan for a particular business unit or client, including gross profitability. Ownership for effectively leading a team and client portfolio by providing senior level consultancy, demonstrating excellent people management skills and ensuring overall business management for teams and clients.
Level: 7-9 years of public relations or communications experience
- Leads client account teams in the service delivery of all account activity as well as provides the strategic direction of the account.
- Partners with local and regional leadership teams to develop and execute against business plans and ensures agreed business and personal metrics are achieved.
- Generates profitable revenue growth through new business development and current client engagements.
- Leads a sector, practice or business unit and is measured against an established business plan
Language Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English.
- 4 weeks of vacation (5 weeks after one year)
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 duvet days/year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Highly competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401k Plan, Company Match, Immediate Vesting
- Annual bonus package
- International opportunity
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far.
Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with 500 consultants serving over 250 clients in 23 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.