Text100 Singapore was established in 1998 in the heart of the bustling business district and has become one of the leading, and highly respected, PR agencies in the world’s most wired city state. We partner with some of the world’s most important brands across a variety of industries, including consumer and enterprise technology, finance, travel and transportation, and power and energy management.
Although located on a small island affectionately known as the “little red dot”, Text100 Singapore punches above its weight and is responsible for managing cross-border PR programs for clients across Asia Pacific, and as far out as Latin America.
We design and execute campaigns that not only deliver on our clients’ business and communication goals, but also shape conversations around global relevant topics ranging from sustainable innovation and digital cities to cyber security and cloud computing.
Our services combine traditional PR – from media relations, analyst and influencer engagement, thought leadership, spokesperson training, crisis preparedness and issues management – to social media and digital services: including community management, graphic design and infographics, web and app development, and analytics.
Our employees recognize the importance of being part of a high-performance organization that offers a dynamic work culture, values strong team ethics and encourages individuals to be themselves and dare to do more. At the same time, we understand the need for a healthy work/life balance and provide our employees with unique Text100 benefits including yearly ‘Duvet’ days and monthly ‘Get A Life Days’. In order to help our employees learn the skills they need to advance their careers in this ever changing market, we also provide them with the opportunity to attend regular brown bag training sessions, online courses and off sites.
Recent Highlights (Major Campaigns and Awards)
- The Holmes Report 2012 APAC Digital Consultancy of the Year
- Campaign Asia PR Awards 2011 ‘The Best Use of Digital’ for ‘Flip Your Profile’ with Cisco Consumer Products
- Global SABRE Awards 2011 Best Blogger Outreach Campaign for ‘Flip Your Profile’ with Cisco Consumer Products
- Asia Pacific SABRE Awards 2011 Best Marketing-to-Consumers Campaign in Asia Pacific for ‘Are You Lenovo?’ campaign
- Asia Pacific SABRE Awards 2011 Best Multi-Country Campaign in Asia Pacific for ‘Nokia Rangers’ campaign
- Asia Pacific SABRE Awards 2011 Best Social Media Campaign in Asia Pacific for ‘Flip Your Profile’ campaign