We are Text100. We are a true global team and share a passion for storytelling. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. We’re not for the faint-hearted but if you’re prepared to be bold and take risks, the rewards are limitless. Text100 has a uniquely connected culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world, unified by a shared set of values and common goals. It’s through this collaborative partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients that allows for a global flow of creative ideas executed seamlessly and consistently in every market. We believe work and play are not mutually exclusive. We build lasting friendships at work, and take time to give back to our local communities.
We are looking for an energetic and driven Senior Client Finance Analyst to support our finance initiatives, including revenue, in addition to driving the commercial side of the business for key clients in Text100’s North America Region. Under the guidance of the Senior Finance Manager, the Senior Client Finance Analyst will manage key revenue clients including revenue recognition, and act as the client finance manager for a portion of the Text100 North America clients. This individual will also be the owner of various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Senior Client Finance Analyst: revenue recognition for a portion of North American clients, creation of project codes and budgets in Maconomy
- Work as a business advisor to our consulting teams on commercial terms that support win/win deal structures, pricing strategies, and P&L management
- Support onboarding and training of cross-functional new hires by engaging with the team on policies, tools, and procedures
- Own various balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
- Audit: Handle audit questions surrounding year over year trend analysis and tax
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of financial experience
- Strong accounting skills and user of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using Maconomy ERP system a plus, but not required
- Experience working in an agency environment and/or public relations agency a plus
- Demonstrates strong business partnership skills, high energy, initiative and creativity
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, communication and influencing skills
- 4 weeks of vacation (5 weeks after one year)
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 duvet days/year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401k Plan, Company Match, Immediate Vesting
- International or multi-brand opportunities – potential
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far. Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with 600 consultants serving over 250 clients in 23 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, Dropbox, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.