We are Text100. We are a true global team and share a passion for storytelling. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. We’re not for the faint-hearted but if you’re prepared to be bold and take risks, the rewards are limitless.
Text100 has a uniquely connected culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world, unified by a shared set of values and common goals. It’s through this collaborative partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients that allows for a global flow of creative ideas executed seamlessly and consistently in every market. We believe work and play are not mutually exclusive. We build lasting friendships at work, and take time to give back to our local communities.
The Text 100 Public Relations Intern program is designed for individuals considering a career in public relations. Interns are provided a real-life professional experience in which they can learn about public and media relations and gain hands-on knowledge of the basic PR skills and tools. Interns typically perform at the level of an Account Coordinator, an entry-level position. We are currently seeking qualified candidates throughout our North America offices.
Length of Internship: Temporary full-time, (3-6 months)
- Drive local PR efforts for Text100 Public Relations
- Support 4-5 client account teams
- Draft press materials, including news releases, media alerts and pitch letters
- Develop social media content for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Read, track and report on relevant business and industry trade news
- Create and maintain media lists and pitch reporters
- Assist with new business efforts, brainstorms and research
- Participate in weekly Text100 meetings and activities
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Interest in public relations, content creation and social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology
- Available for a full-time, three- to six-month commitment
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far. Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with nearly 600 consultants serving over 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.