Who are we? We are Text100. A truly global team with a shared passion for storytelling. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. We’re not for the faint-hearted but if you’re prepared to be bold and take risks, the rewards are limitless. We believe work and play are not mutually exclusive. We are a fun, energetic bunch of people who get their kicks by being creative, innovative, and unique. We create work that inspires, in a world transformed by technology.
Who are you? You love all things design and communications. You are able to wear many hats and to jump from project to project with ease. You want to get your hands dirty, trying as many new things as possible. You’re a team player with big ideas and the skills to back it up.
The Text 100 Intern Program is designed for individuals with a broad set of marketing skills, from design to social media to PR. Interns are provided a real-life professional experience in which they can learn about marketing and gain hands-on experience in the industry. Interns typically perform at the level of an Assistant Consultant, an entry-level position. We are currently seeking qualified candidates throughout our North America offices.
Length of Internship: Temporary full-time, (3-6 months)
- Working on both Content & Social based client accounts as well as PR client accounts
- Create social media content, from designing assets to writing tweets
- Design marketing materials for a variety of clients
- Assist with new business efforts: bring ideas to brainstorms, jump in on research and design beautiful decks
- Draft press materials, report on relevant trade news, maintain media lists and understand the ins-and-outs of your clients' media landscape
- Participate in weekly Text100 meetings and activities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of Design, Communications, Journalism, PR, or Marketing
- Interest in content creation, social media and public relations
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Available for a full-time, three- to six-month commitment
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far. Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with nearly 600 consultants serving over 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.