We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. Under the SABRE APAC Awards, we have also won the Diamond and Gold for IBM Outthink Melanoma campaign, and CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE in Global Social Media Platforms for Find Your Sewmate Campaign.
For the Asia Pacific Excellence Award under the Australia and Zealandia category, we have won for The IOT Group campaign. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
We are on the lookout for a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant to join our Sydney team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering tech, property and lifestyle, you will be responsible for the management and day to day execution of integrated marketing campaigns spanning PR, content, digital and social. You have a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also have a good understanding of the financial impact of client campaigns.
At Text100, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world's elite brands, including TEDX, Sydney Festival, IBM, Acer, SanDisk, Brother International, GoDaddy among others.
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
- Provide client consultancy and day to day account management
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
- Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts
- You have at least 4-5 years of agency experience in communications consulting, preferably in corporate and technology practices
- You have clear understanding on how to drive creative integrated campaigns
- You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, delegate, empower and lead teams to consistently excel clients' expectations
- You have a proven record in achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels
- Proven experience in running accounts on day to day and managing clients
- Ability to work independently on smaller accounts – confidence to run these accounts with ad-hoc support from AD and above
- Good attitude, willing to learn and always lend a helping hand.
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work (if any) to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.