We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Managing Consultant to help drive and develop the Text100 Content & Social Media practice in North America. The Managing Consultant would lead and oversee a talented team of content specialists, strategist, and designers out of our New York office, and report to the Head of Content & Social Media in San Francisco.
An integral member to the local and regional leadership teams, the Managing Consultant collaborates with other practice and functional leaders within Text100 and holds significant revenue growth and talent development responsibilities.
A gifted storyteller, you combine the art of creation with business acumen, and you gravitate towards new technology solutions that translate into compelling and innovative solutions for our, clients across owned, earned and paid.
You have deep experience leading content production in the social and digital space for significant brands, and a proven ability to bring ideas to fruition. You enjoy keeping in tune with emerging trends, and you understand the broader cultural shifts taking place through digital means.
You support our growth strategy, participating in new and incremental business opportunities, developing new offerings and products to proactively meet and exceed client needs.
- Drive content and social media strategy and execution for all assigned clients
- Be a creative storytelling champion for clients as well as agency staff
- Propose, develop and deliver innovative content offerings for existing and prospective clients
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, in partnership with home office, region, and practice
- Develop creative, strategically aligned content that capitalizes on emerging trends
- Conceptualize, scale, and oversee compelling content production across multiple mediums and channels
- Develop and track against client scopes of work
- Develop and maintain a strong network of freelance talent to proactively staff projects as needed
- Lead, coach, and inspire diverse, cross-functional teams to meet goals and timelines.
- Support the ongoing development of top in-house content talent
- Uphold product, service, and process quality standards to ensure output exceeds client expectations
- Develop and manage budgets to maximize efficiency
- Minimum 10 years of relevant content marketing experience; previous agency experience preferred
- Creative mindset with strong knowledge of social media and content development
- Entrepreneurial mentality – ability to build relationships and business
- Excellent client service, relationship management, and executive presentation skills
- Able to quickly assess problems and implements creative and effective solutions to increasingly complex situations
- Experience working closely with clients and creative talent
- Effective time management, prioritization and stress management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with scoping projects and managing budgets a must
- Demonstrates tenacity and the ability to resiliently lead change. Can calm volatile situations and reach consensus and understanding
- Ability to sell in ideas confidently to others and win support for initiatives
- Leadership Time Off (Up to 4 or 5 weeks of vacation)
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 duvet days/year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Highly competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401k Plan, Company Match, Immediate Vesting
- Annual bonus package
- International opportunity
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far. Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with 600 consultants serving over 250 clients in 23 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, Dropbox, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.