We’re looking for a PR leader with integrated experience to take charge on a select number of our key accounts. You will drive and develop a team of talented and committed individuals to deliver a world-class experience for our clients. You will have a hands-on role in developing strategy and overseeing its execution.
This role will appeal if you are an ambitious VP looking for your next step - you will be taking a leadership role in one of the most exciting and fun PR teams in New York City. Your understanding of social and content are second to none; your ideas are creative and fresh and get clients excited; your knowledge of the media is your biggest strength and your journalist contact book the envy of many.
Text100 aims to do inspiring work for the world’s most important companies. We put technology at the heart of what we do and if you’re as excited about the possibilities technology offers as we are, please come and join us and help do work that turns heads.
- Comfortable dealing with clients in the C-Suite, providing effective counsel that drives strategy and moves the needle
- Equally effective bringing the newest recruit up to speed and ensuring they understand what we’re trying to do, and how
- Demonstrable experience in developing and overseeing insight-driven integrated communications strategies and plans, over-delivering on client objectives
- Proud and effective leader of people, capable of exciting and enthusing teams across PR, Content, Social, Creative and Technology
- You have strong business acumen and an ability to drive effective resource allocation and high-quality budget management and control
- You’re excellent at coaching staff and helping to develop their skills, effectiveness and efficiency
- Infectious curiosity about new technology and how it can shape and drive the way we work
- You believe in demonstrating the effectiveness of the work that you lead
- Minimum 15 years of relevant communications and marketing agency experience
- Excellent client service, relationship management, and executive presentation skills
- Able to quickly assess problems and implement creative and effective solutions to increasingly complex situations
- Experience working closely with clients and creative talent
- Effective time management, prioritization and stress management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Hold an industry thought leadership position within regional market or practice area.
- Experience with scoping projects and managing budgets a must
- Demonstrates tenacity and the ability to resiliently lead change. Can calm volatile situations and reach consensus and understanding
- Ability to sell ideas confidently to others and win support for initiatives
- Heavy experience in consulting on broad marketing issues
- In-depth knowledge of US technology issues and market dynamics
- Excellent team and people management skills, including a proven track record in managing and growing internal leaders
- Strong US media and analyst relationships
- Proven ability to win new business
- Leadership Time Off, with up to 4-5 weeks of vacation per year
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 duvet days/year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Highly competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401k Plan, Company Match, Immediate Vesting
- Annual bonus package
- International opportunity
The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humor will get you far. Text100 is a global integrated communications agency with 600 consultants serving over 250 clients in 23 markets worldwide. We help our clients understand what matters to their audiences and create integrated stories to participate in conversations that inspire action and advocacy. We use our I.D.E.A. consulting process to develop audience-focused campaigns that are insightful, creative and impactful and focus on digital environments as well as traditional media and influencers. We work with many of the world’s elite brands and industry pioneers in technology, telecommunications, healthcare, travel and tourism, automotive and energy all of whom engage Text100 to think differently and to be innovative in today’s fast moving communications world. Our client roster includes Adobe, British Airways, Cisco, Dropbox, IBM, Lenovo, MTV, Vodafone and Xerox.