We are Text100 – a multi-award-winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
If you wish to work with renowned brands to drive creative campaigns and intelligent content with the power to change public perception, or simply get people buzzing, Text100 is the place to be. Join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and start a journey to build or fast-track your career as communications professionals.
At Text100, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world’s elite brands, including Lenovo, Mondelez (the maker of Cadbury, Oreo and Twisties), DHL, IKEA, and Lazada. Our consultants have the opportunity to learn from the best talents and acquire essential, up-to-date skills in PR and marketing communications across disciplines and channels.
It’s no ordinary place at Text100, driven by a fun culture where we celebrate success and life outside work. We have buddies who genuinely care about your progression and well-being (and wouldn’t even mind hitting the gym with you to stay in shape together).
Beyond doing exciting work and learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will also have access to a comprehensive package of fun perks - from a robust training program across different disciplines in marketing communications, secondment opportunities and duvet days, to name a few.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented copywriter who wants to be part of a dynamic team in Text100 Kuala Lumpur office. The Copywriter works closely with the creative team, consultants and clients to transform ideas into powerful words for all form of communications.
- Participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development, thereby contributing to campaign ideas and strategies
- Deliver written materials in a variety of formats, including digital content (especially web, video, info/micrographics, social media), print collateral (brochures, sales kit) and other thought leadership pieces, taking into account responses from the target community
- Stay on top of trends through business/ industry monitoring and outside resources (e.g. research bodies, academics, industry gurus)
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Language & Literature, Arts or related major
- Approximately 2 – 3 years of copy experience in digital/ integrated marketing agency environment
- Strong competency in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct English copy – proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese is an advantage
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target audiences and able to translate copy and design into compelling creative output
- Highly creative and imaginative, with a good sense of curiosity on client’s business and offerings Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Positive attitude and collaborative mindset a plus
- Self-motivated, well-organised, open to feedback, eye on detail and excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please send us your CV and a Cover Letter and examples of your work (if any), together with salary expectations to Yvonne.Zhang@text100.com.sg. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.