We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with over 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
In 2017, we were named APAC Technology Consultancy of the Year at the SABRE Awards. Our amazing win includes BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report which we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our people-oriented culture.
Looking to take the next step in a stellar career? Hunting for a role in an agency that’s as ‘Wired Differently’ as you are? Want to work with some of the smartest, sharpest and most supportive colleagues in the industry?
If you’re self-motivated, very smart, curious, and eager to think outside of the box, Text100 Singapore is looking for you. A passion for continual learning, innate creativity, genuine top-notch communications ability, and a great sense of humour will be central to your make-up.
We are looking for a strong, creative and dynamic digital marketing consultant to join our award-winning Singapore team. Working across a range of B2B clients covering tech, fintech and logistics, you will be responsible for the management and day-to-day execution of digital marketing / communications and lead generation campaigns.
You will possess a blend of strong client management, and technical skills, allied with a good understanding of how to set-up, execute, track and measure the impact of the programs we deliver for clients. We are looking for people who are comfortable working with data, and able to derive insights from numbers for campaign performance improvement.
As a digital marketing consultant, you will be involved in a wide spectrum of activities spanning content amplification, online advertising, search optimization, email marketing and social media marketing.
But it’s not all work, work, work. Our People’s People team ensures that we’re all regularly entertained, organising our annual offsite (last year we ‘glamped’ on Bintan) alongside other fun social events throughout the year. Annual holiday allowance is enhanced with two duvet days you can take at your leisure and our ‘Get a Life’ initiative gives all Texties precious time back each month to enjoy adventures outside of work.
Text100’s client roster in Singapore includes leading and fast-growing brands from the region and around the world, including Cisco, DHL, German National Tourism Board, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Red Hat, Rolls Royce, Alipay, Stripe, Veritas and Zebra Technologies, among others. Our work has been conferred regional and global awards across PR, social and digital, and is recognised for driving marketing effectiveness and impactful business outcomes.
Responsible for the implementation of digital marketing campaigns and achieving results for clients as agreed with the Senior Consultant. Provides critical day-to-day interface with clients.
- Support and implement a wide range of integrated marketing campaigns through digital channels
- Set-up and run online advertising, social media marketing, email marketing and search campaigns
- Work with programmatic partners for service delivery
- Work with creative agencies for ad development
- Use tools and services to track, analyse and report on the results of our integrated marketing campaigns
- Contributes toward new business pitches
- We are looking for candidates with about 1 – 3 years’ experience in digital marketing from an agency, startup or in-house background
- Fluent written and spoken English for client communication purposes
- Strong interest in, and passion for, technology and its role in reshaping the world we live in today
- Strong aptitude for digital tools and services, and possesses a data mindset
- Comfortable with tools and platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Omniture, Marketo
- Experience in CRM is a plus
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and keep a sense of humor
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task and can work both independently and in a team of professionals spanning other disciplines
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please send us your CV and examples of your work (if any), together with salary expectations to Yvonne.email@example.com. Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.