We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
If you wish to work with renowned brands to drive creative campaigns and intelligent content with the power to change public perception, or simply get people buzzing, Text100 is the place to be. Join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and start a journey to build or fast-track your career as communications professionals.
At Text100, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world’s elite brands, including Lenovo, Mondelez(the maker of Cadbury, Oreo and Twisties), DHL, IKEA, and Lazada. Our consultants have the opportunity to learn from the best talents and acquire essential, up-to-date skills in PR and marketing communications across disciplines and channels.
It’s no ordinary place at Text100, driven by a fun culture where we celebrate success and life outside work. We have buddies who genuinely care about your progression and well-being (and wouldn’t even mind hitting the gym with you to stay in shape together).
Who should apply?
- Young and dynamic Malaysians, fresh grads with public relations agency internship experience, and Public Relations Executives (in-house/agency) with up to two years’ working experience are welcome to apply
- Thirst for knowledge and interest in integrated communications and digital platforms
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Supports the implementation of integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional, social, paid and owned media;
- Provides insight into key trends in client industries and helps to create story ideas that generate coverage and engagement;
- Develops content assets such as blog posts, press releases, social media content, infographics, GIFs and videos;
- Contributes toward new business pitches.
- Competitive salary
- Personal health insurance
- 20 days of paid annual leave
- 2 duvet days per year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Regular company outings, including birthday treats
- Training and development support
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.