We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the the SABRE Awards. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
If you wish to work with renowned brands to drive creative campaigns and intelligent content with the power to change public perception, or simply get people buzzing, Text100 is the place to be. Join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and start a journey to build or fast-track your career as communications professionals.
At Text100, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world’s elite brands, including Lenovo, Mondelez (the maker of Cadbury, Oreo and Twisties), DHL, IKEA, and Lazada. Our consultants have the opportunity to learn from the best talents and acquire essential, up-to-date skills in PR and marketing communications across disciplines and channels.
It’s no ordinary place at Text100, driven by a fun culture where we celebrate success and life outside work. We have buddies who genuinely care about your progression and well-being (and wouldn’t even mind hitting the gym with you to stay in shape together).
The Digital Producer leads direction and development of digital assets and content that support our clients’ marketing communication campaigns. This role also involves business development duties and discovery of new opportunities that contribute to the growth of Text100.
Reporting into a Creative Director, you will be working with and learning alongside a team of consultants, designers and developers to bring to life award-winning campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to work with creative teams from Text100 offices across the world.
Who Should Apply?
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Media & Advertising or equivalent
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in digital advertising and marketing
- Strong project planning and management skills, especially in web design & development
- Digital native with good understanding of digital project lifecycle, internet technologies and latest digital tools and platforms
- Genuine interest in keeping up with the digital marketing landscape, including latest trends, changes and developments
- Ability to interact with colleagues across levels and functions
- Ability to drive collaborative relationships with clients by interpreting briefs accurately, managing expectation and presenting compelling solution
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines, multitask, meticulous and organized
- Basic programming knowledge and passion for sales/ business development will be a plus
- Oversee and manage the daily resourcing and delivery of various client projects from websites to videos, digital collateral and social media content for broader integrated campaigns
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality output, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables
- Provide consulting team and clients with compelling recommendations of digital strategy and solutions in response to the clients’ business needs and challenges
- Contribute to new business initiatives and pitches by (i) selling major website design and development projects; (ii) developing proposals
- Engage with internal and external teams (partners, platforms and vendors) to ensure seamless and flawless project execution
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the digital landscape and up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing technologies
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work (if any) to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.