We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. We are very proud of our work and our culture. Some of the awards we’ve won in Singapore include: Integrated Marketing Agency of the Year finalist by Marketing Interactive, Best Use of LinkedIn in Asia Pacific by SABRE Awards, PR Agency of the Year, Silver by Marketing Magazine.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, DHL, Red Hat, Rolls Royce, Stripe and Zebra Technologies, to name a few. If you are looking to make a difference, deliver award-winning work and have fun all at the same time, Text100 is the place to be.
Beyond doing exciting work and learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will also have access to a comprehensive package of fun perks - from a robust training program across different disciplines in marketing communications, secondment opportunities and duvet days, to name a few.
Who are we looking for?
- A strong PR consultant with deep experience working with B2B and B2C clients in the technology and corporate sectors
- A consultant who possesses a blend of strong project, team and client management skills, media and influencer relations, impeccable writing, and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of account management.
- A self-motivated, driven, collaborative and creative individual who would jump into anything with both feet. Someone who has a passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour.
Who should apply?
- You have 3-5 years of agency experience in B2B and B2C PR, maintain strong media and influencer relationships, possess great client management experience, with specific expertise in technology and corporate practices;
- You have PR in your DNA, content skills at the centre of your consulting toolkit, and possess the ability to flex into social and digital;
- You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, manage, empower and lead teams to consistently exceed clients’ expectations;
- Degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Work closely with your teams and also autonomously, you will be responsible for leading and managing accounts spanning across PR, content, digital and social.
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools.
- Responsible for the management and development of Junior Consultants.
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with Clients in order to support new business efforts.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please send us your CV and a Cover Letter and examples of your work (if any), together with salary expectations to Yvonne.Zhang@text100.com.sg. Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.