We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. Under the SABRE APAC Awards, we have also won the Diamond and Gold for IBM Outthink Melanoma campaign, and CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE in Global Social Media Platforms for Find Your Sewmate Campaign.
For the Asia Pacific Excellence Award under the Australia and Zealandia category, we have won for The IOT Group campaign. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
Our team in Sydney works on some of the world’s biggest brands including AGSM, Synology, IBM, GoDaddy, among others.
We look for people who are curious, creative, collaborative and passionate. The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious and wired differently – they are eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and great sense of humour will get you far.
If this sounds like you, read on!
Text100 Sydney’s internship program is designed to help students, recent grads, and entry level candidates launch their career in the communications and marketing field whilst providing an introduction to agency life. Our aim is to ensure that interns will be able to learn, acquire and practice the skills necessary for a successful integrated marketing professional.
The interns we look for are enthusiastic, willing to learn and take on challenging tasks. We also welcome interns with a passion and drive for creative content, graphic design and videography.
- Observe and participate in both traditional PR, social media and digital marketing campaigns (i.e. learn how to conduct media pitching, develop media lists, develop reports, research, develop content calendars, media releases etc.).
- Participate in internal brainstorms for new product launches, campaigns and business pitches to learn how to respond to briefs
- Gain valuable work experience by assisting in planning/executing media events and be on-site to support team members during select events if needed.
- First-hand experience in seeing how an integrated marketing campaign is planned and implemented
Responsibilities and skills you will learn
- How to manage competing deadlines and your workload
- Working with a manager to communicate your workload and prioritise tasks assigned to you.
- Obtain valuable collaboration skills by practicing how to liaise effectively with members of your team and update them on your progress
Based on all the above responsibilities, all interns will be given proper guidance, training and updates on their progress in executing tasks throughout their internship period. This is a great opportunity to learn and add skills which will help in your future career. To apply, please send us your resume via email to Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org