We’re wired differently.
We do the most inspiring work for the most important companies in the world. Are you always searching for a better, more creative way to solve a problem? Then keep reading.
We’re looking for innovators, creators and like-minded individuals to join our inspiring band. Of course, you’ll be set up for success. We’ll give you guidance and support and we’ll draw upon your key strengths to ensure you’re working on things that’ll make you shine. But ultimately we’re looking for people that are willing to learn and give things a go. That’s really important.
As a Consultant, we would expect you to consistently:
- Ask questions and be inquisitive about the clients and the work we do – ultimately have a growth mindset
- Have a great knowledge of what’s new and innovative in the marketing, in the client sector and the world in general.
- Be resilient and learn from successes and mistakes.
- Take responsibility for the tasks you’re designated; and for some that you are just interested in knowing more about.
- Know the value you add and how to continually produce great work.
- Be passionate, collaborative and professional, and you’ll fit right in.
No two days are the same at Text100, but you will be:
- Drafting press releases and content for a variety of media.
- Pitching to local, regional and national media as well as learn the specialists within the client sector.
- Identifying influencers and finding ways to work with them to build campaigns.
- Providing new ideas and looking for proactive client opportunities.
- Creating, interpreting and drawing insights from client data.
Now, grab a pen and tick off what you identify with:
- I have 1-3 years' Tech and/or Consumer PR experience.
- I love finding creative solutions to tricky challenges.
- I pay attention to the details and stay focused; nothing falls through the cracks under my watch.
- I don’t get flustered easily. I’m cooler than a penguin’s cucumber.
- I think on my feet, I’m agile and up for learning new things.
- I'm resilient. Ain’t nothing gonna break my stride.
To apply for this role, submit your CV and/or Portfolio below with a brief cover note expressing your interest. As a global organisation doing the most inspiring work for the world’s most important companies, we pride ourselves on a diverse and inclusive workforce. Text100 welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and abilities – if you’re qualified for the role, you’ll be readily considered for it. Should you be invited to interview and require any reasonable adjustments to attend, please let us know in advance. Good luck! *Direct Applicants Only*