We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win - BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In 2017, we are named APAC Technology Consultancy of the year by the SABRE Awards. Under the SABRE APAC Awards, we have also won the Diamond and Gold for IBM Outthink Melanoma campaign, and CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE in Global Social Media Platforms for Find Your Sewmate Campaign.
For the Asia Pacific Excellence Award under the Australia and Zealandia category, we have won for The IOT Group campaign. For the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
We are looking for an experienced, strong, creative and dynamic Integrated Account Director/Senior Consultant to join our team in Sydney. In this role, you will have the ownership for leading teams and a consumer/corporate client portfolio, providing senior level consultancy, managing people and ensuring overall business management. Working across a range of consumer and corporate clients covering lifestyle, business and technology, you will be responsible for the overall direction and day to day execution of Integrated Marketing campaigns spanning PR, content, digital and social.
You will possess a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also have a good understanding of the financial impact of client campaigns.
Our team in Sydney works on some of the world’s biggest brands including AGSM, Synology, IBM, GoDaddy, among others. The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
Who Should Apply?
- You have at least 4-5 years of agency experience in communications consulting, preferably in corporate and technology practices
- You have an integrated skill set with clear understanding on how to drive integrated campaigns
- You are a team player with strong ability to lead/manage teams and projects and consistently excel clients’ expectations
- You have a proven record in achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels
- Provide client consultancy and support day to day account management
- Support and direct account teams in the development and implementation campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
- Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work (if any) to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.